cookies

Saturday, January 10, 2015

H A I R // Manic Panic | Atomic Turquoise Review

So I used Atomic Turquoise thinking it would be similar to the Ion Color Brilliance in Mint, but man was I wrong. It's definitely blue after mixing it with the pastelizer. I think I would only need an entire pot of pastelizer and a drop of the atomic turquoise to get it to the color I want, or even mix it with like a dash of green. I have no idea but that's something I'll have to play with in the upcoming dyes.
Atomic Turquoise is very bright and loud, so if you're dying your hair for the first time and not ready for something to loud, this is not your color. It'd definitely comparable to the Ion Color Brilliance Aqua in terms of color but NOT consistency. If you like this kind of color, GO MANIC PANIC! You will save money and time! Check out the pictures below for what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.