cookies

Monday, January 12, 2015

GUESS Dandra Covertible Over the Knee Boots Review

I FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT PAIR OF OVER THE KNEE BOOTS!

FOUND!

I've been wearing them non-stop since I got them as a christmas present, and plus I hate shaving so this is the perfect way to get away with hairy legs and still wear dresses and shorts. Genius right?
So the heel is pretty wide so it's comfortable walking around in for a long time. I'd highly recommend wearing it with socks because it rubs against your feet and starts to hurt if you don't wear them. But if you have socks on, you're set for the day. You'll be seeing this in a lot of upcoming looks because I love it so much! Also it's quiet for a boot with a heel. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's about a 4-5 whereas the Mally wedge is so freakin loud! I'd wear them more often if they weren't so loud. It's like hey! look at me! I'm walking here! I do like compliments on my outfits but getting stared at for being loud is another story. SOO these boots will get you those compliments without the noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.