cookies

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Noir et Blanc | A Silent Film Featuring Asos Sequin Maxi Dress

Seriously so in love with this dress. I cannot begin to express how much I'm in love with this dress. It's super simple but so perfectly designed it compliments my body structure perfectly. The slight down the side sounds weird, but trust me it's just works. It's not as plunging as I thought it would be which is great news because I don't have to find some special bra to wear with it. I'm a true size 4 for Asos and I'm 5'2" so 3 inch heels (AT LEAST) are necessary to wear this dress. Check it out in action.



ANDDD I was fortunate enough to get it from Spylight! Spencer actually wore this dress in black in an earlier PLL episode. It was gorgeous on her and I knew I had to get the same! I was a little disappointed to find out I accidentally picked it in Oxblood but couldn't be more happier with the accident! The color is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.