cookies

Saturday, January 4, 2014

This is how I Roll like a Rolling Stone




She gets high off sunlight and basks in twilight.
It only makes sense that her hair keeps changing.
She's supernatural, and haven't you heard?
She has hair like a unicorn and you'll be lucky to catch her.

I like this one better than the one I posted to Lookbook and Instagram but I thought it wouldn't be bright enough to post on LB so I stuck with the one that's currently on there now. But now that I'm looking at it, it looks the same. Actually, it lightened when it got uploaded through blogger, cause I'm looking at the photo and it is really dark. So woot for a better looking photo.

Crop top - Tillys?
Tank Dress - Victoria's Secret PINK
Hellbound - UNIF
Sunglasses - Burberry
Bracelets - Disneyland and Cruise Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.