cookies

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

#PINKBookSelfie Contest and Living for the Fame Lookbook

I wasn't planning on doing this contest but I figured I have the resources might as well do it. It was a lot of fun because I was going for Lana Del Rey's look with the hair and makeup and my hair turned out better than I had hoped. I absolutely loved it.
Process of doing my hair.

My lovely set.






Instagram submission
http://instagram.com/p/b0EqqHGupu/
The submission was inspired by Daisy on the Great Gatsby promo photo and yes these clothes are all owned and not bought just for the shoot.
Make up was done by myself and I used the Victoria's Secret pallets that were on sale during the Semi-Annual, L'oreal eyeliner, and MAC's Viva Glam Gaga. 
Hair was done with Aussie hairspray and used a pick comb to get the tease. Headpiece was a gift from Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.