cookies

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Toothpick vs. Matchstick Jeans at J. Crew

I really like that J. Crew has an assortment of colours for corduroy jeans. However, I didn't know there was a huge different between the Matchstick and the Toothpick style. Even there's a difference in sizes. I wear 26-27 depending on the brand of jeans, but I had a whole size difference between the two pair of jeans. The Matchstick I was 26 and Toothpick was 27. Matchstick is more like a bootcut/straight leg jean, where the Toothpick is like a skinny jean. I have been having issues with jeans lately where they bunch up at the zipper. I don't know if I never noticed it before, but I definitely experienced that with the Matchstick jean and Levi's high-rise. Furthermore, the matchstick were really baggy and lose around the legs. If you're into that style the matchstick is the way to go, but if you're more into the skinny jeans, then go Toothpick. I ended up picking the Toothpick because I like wearing boots so it's easier to fit into them and they looked fitting. I bought the brightest pink one. I literally couldn't contain my smile when I tried them on because I loved them so much. So far the only other pair of corduroys I own are from Urban Outfitters. I can't remember the brand of those but those ones are great too. Any other corduroy recommendations?

x Brittniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.