cookies

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Khol's Shopping Experience - Rock and Republic Review

I typically don't like shopping at Khol's, but today I happened to take a look around their store for some holiday shopping. It's great for buying men's shirts for a good price but as far as clothing that I wear, not so much. Remember those Rock and Republic commercials that were airing awhile ago? Well, it finally caught my eye at the store because it's large sign and large space for it. I found a shirt I liked and it was the Embellished Drop-Tail Hem Blouse. I've wanted a top like this since Forever had it, but they sold out so fast it was so frustrating. Point is, I never got to buy it at Forever, so when I saw this shirt I was like MINE! Just kidding, I wasn't that obnoxious, but in my head I was. It is see-through, but it isn't as bad as sheer tops. I would try wearing it with a nude bra before resorting to wearing a tank top underneath. It is a high-low top so it's longer in the back, which is fine by me because it was look great with leggings and the Ikey-Over the Knee boots! Check out this link for the review.
http://brittniss.blogspot.com/2012/11/american-rag-ikey-over-knee-boot-review.html
Anyway, so there's these little triangles at the edge of the collar but it adds an edgey touch to it but it's not too overwhelming. Gold accessories would probably look best since it is a mint colour, but I'm sure silver would look fine too. Hope your holiday shopping is going well.

x Brittniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.