cookies

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Don't tell Jack that I kidnapped Sandy Claws.

http://lookbook.nu/look/4340397-I-kidnapped-Sandy-Claws

Check out the look above in the link!
Here are more photos of the look as well. Don't forget to check the make-up post on instagram. Christmas is just around the corner and I couldn't help but put this look together. It's combination of classy yet edgey. I give compliments to the Damsels for that. I wore something similar to this look for last year's christmas party but thought I'd recreate it and add more accessories to it. I attempted a bow bun, but my hair just wasn't cooperating for this shoot. Hence, the half-up, half-down look completed with a bow. I was so persistent in having a bow because of the presents, and felt it was a signature look of presents, so it only felt right that my look was completed with a bow. Everything is styled by me as well as the make-up. I used Smashbox, Urban Decay, and some loose pigment eyeshadow and MAC Viva Glam Nicki. Accessories as mentioned on lookbook are from Macy's. Damsels are from Solestruck.com. This dress was from Forever 21's Minnie Mouse Collection. The back of the dress is gorgeous. Simply sophisticated. There's a slit on the back of the dress so it makes it easier to maneuver. To wrap it up, the title came from the idea of Jack's ambition to be Santa Clause. The black and white coincidently ended up matching Jack's look as well as Minnie's. The eyeshadow expands beyond where shadow typically goes on the lower lid to give a more hallow effect and looking like Jack. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

x Brittniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.