cookies

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bullies

Recently, I've spoken with a few colleagues who had some interesting things to say. The first one told me they were still encountering bullies even in college. The second one said they were never bullied even in high school or never met a bully. Being my age, I know they exist amongst younger society especially in middle school and high school as well as the Internet since its easy to hide behind a fake identity or no identity at all. But today, I walked out of the library and got bullied for the first time in 4 years. First off, he told me my hair was ugly and second off, he laughed it off with his friend. Lucky for me, I experienced bullying before and was not damaged by what the said, but entirely shocked that being in a college setting, this guy was saying this to me. Especially for the first time in four years being on the campus I was uttly blown away. Regardless of whether or not it affected me, this is not okay. People like that kill millions every day with their rude comments. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Be kind to each other kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.